In order to fully enjoy all of the learning activities in our courses we recommend the following technical requirements. We do not provide technical support. Please review the following list to ensure you have adequate technical resources.
Desktop Computer Requirements (Windows)
- Operating System: Windows 7 SP1 (64 bit) or newer with updated drivers and DirectX 9 or higher
- Processor: Intel Core i3 2.00 GHz or AMD equivalent
- Memory: Minimum of 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 405 / AMD Radeon 5000 or higher with 512 MB memory (or comparable)
• OS: OS X 10.11 or higher
• Model year: 2011 or newer
• Processor: Intel Core i3 or better
• Memory: Minimum of 4 GB RAM
• Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000 (or comparable)
• Additional notes: On older machines (non-Intel Iris integrated graphics) a dedicated graphics card is required.
- The most recent version of a web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Microsoft Edge). Internet Explorer is not supported.
- TLS 1.2 supported by your web browser
Web browser for mobile
- iOS Safari: 11 and up
- Samsung Internet
* Some content types do not work on a first-generation iPad using Safari
- PDF plugin
- Audio output capability
- A stable broadband internet connection with a minimum speed of 5Mbps (recommended)